Thursday, December 9, 2010

Why Didn't I Think of This Before?


Do you ever feel like you make the same thing for dinner? Over and over and over?
I do.
It seems though, as soon as I try something new, no one likes it. Oh, don't get me wrong, They really are not that picky, I just like to try some new stuff on occasion.  I'll get one of them on my side, but the other four? They want chicken noodle soup from a can, and grilled cheese instead.

The other day while shopping at Wal-Mart, I had an epiphany.
Why not take their favorites, and make them better?

I grabbed some "gourmet" bread seasoned with "everything" off the day old rack,
went to the deli and purchased honey ham, buffalo chicken, hard salami, and provolone cheese.

My "gourmet" grilled cheese sandwiches were a HUGE success!

Why didn't I think of this before??

1 to leave a comment, click HERE:

Lisa said... Best Blogger Tips

Looks yummy to me!! Throw a cast iron pan on top while you're cooking it and call it a "panini"!