Monday, December 6, 2010

Crazy, Silly, Hairy, Scary Bands

Do you have any of these floating around your house?


They've taken over mine.
 And I have to admit, when I first saw them, I could not believe how incredibly stupid I thought they were.  "Why in the world would anyone go ga-ga over collecting rubber shaped jelly bracelets, when you could not tell what they were when you wore them?"  Now, I wish I would have thought of them.  Because seriously, they have made a small fortune from my son.  Yup.  Son.  Elizabeth started the craze in our house, but it's William who loves them.  Collects them.  Trades them.  Gives them. Talks about them.  Talks about them.  Talks about them.

And I will now admit, if you see me, that yes, I do indeed have a "silly band" on my right wrist.



Because my son gave it to me.

1 to leave a comment, click HERE:

Lisa said... Best Blogger Tips

That is a sweet one to wear. For some reason they all get "lost" at our house. (End up in the trash, those and Bendaroos!)