Monday, December 27, 2010

FAVORITE THINGS!

Day one!

This fall I was invited to a Pampered Chef bridal party for a friend of mine.  To say the least, I was pretty excited.  Not only do I love the bride, and hanging out with friends, I have come to love some of the pampered chef products, and couldn't live with out them.  It had been quiet some time since I had been to a party, and was needing to stock up on a few "staples" like these:


Chip clips 


Garlic press 


Peeler 


Rubber scraper 

 Mini spatula


Bamboo spoons

Cutting shears.

All are well used in my kitchen.
I also love my stoneware, and the polka dot dishes? love them.

BUT.....
I decided to purchase this:



a "Mix & Chop"

My new "FAVORITE THING"!!

I have no idea how I ever lived without it.
We eat a lot of ground beef /ground sausage here in our house, and this little tool chops it up like no body's business. Into tiny little pieces that are perfect for toddlers who cram things in their mouths and swallow without chewing, and for mom's who do not like big hunks of meat!

If you would like to win a Pampered Chef Mix and Chop for your self, just leave a comment telling me what one or five,  kitchen tools you cannot live without!

Winners will be drawn on week from today.

12 to leave a comment, click HERE:

FROG PRINCESS said... Best Blogger Tips

Well i can not live without my kitchen shears (they cut everyting!), my measuring cups (lord knows i can not just guess!), and of course the pc bag clips (they have many uses including scapping ice off car windows!)! i love anything pc because it lasts forever too! i have had numerous parties just to get free stuff i want!

Kimberly and Elizabeth said... Best Blogger Tips

I don't know if you would call them tools, but I cannot live without my Kitchen Aid mixer, my Cuisinart, and my Boos board. Especially the board, I use it multiple times aday, and my mixer and cuisinart several times a week. I used to keep them in a cabinet but was dragging them out all the time, now they just stay on the counter.

Keep the favorite things coming, I love seeing your picks!

Elizabeth

Dkendall said... Best Blogger Tips

My most important item for me in my kitchen is my coffee pot - - can't live or function without it. Also, love Pampered Chef round deep dish stoneware in cranberry, and my new Emeril Stainless Steel cookware set. Happy New Year!!!

Hilary said... Best Blogger Tips

I know I can't cook without my Mix & Chop! =) Love it! Hope your Christmas was great!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

I can not live without my kitchen sissors, red spatula (from the extension office annual meeting), bamboo wood spoons,big calphalon skillet and my old fashioned metal strainers!

Mikki said... Best Blogger Tips

How fun! Well, Santa recently brought me a core/pare/peel apparatus to use when I make applesauce. I love it, and really don't know how I lived without it! Everyday things that I love are my Paula Deen pots and pans and my 'garbage' bowls!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

I wish I could say it was my kitchen aid mixer or Paula Dean pans, but sadly I don't cook enough so I know I can live without them. So I guess I have to go with the microwave...oh that explains a lot.! But pick me Sarah...it will look great in my new house:) oh and my mom says I never get the meat in small enough chunks.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Sarah
i love my kitchen aid mixer,
pampered chef wooden spoons,
pampered chef spatulas, actually your featured chop and stir is what Trisha and I use when we make applesauce.

Kathie Sites

Purdys said... Best Blogger Tips

I love my mini food processor it was great to make small batches of baby food.

Lisa said... Best Blogger Tips

Mmm...so many things I love. My favorite is my LeCruset cast iron pot. (You'll love the one your mom got you!) I use the bright orange pot 4-5 times a week. Even though it weighs a ton, if I had to trek through the woods with all my belongings strapped to my back, it would still be #1!

islandgirl said... Best Blogger Tips

well....all I dream of in my kitchen besides the la crueset (I can never spell it) collection is a decent garlic press.

Texas Cousin said... Best Blogger Tips

I love my slap chop, sham wow for cleaning up those pesky spills, my Ronco roaster - I just set it and forget it, but my all time favorite would have to be my Bass-O-Matic 76.