Thursday, December 16, 2010

Heaven in a USPS Box

Cinnamon Rolls from Knaus Berry Farm.  oh my.

The aroma when I opened the box...divine.
The instructions said to heat "low and slow", but I could not resist, and ate the first one straight out of the bag.  The second one I did warm up in the microwave, and sit with a nice cup of coffee.

The last lonely roll from Sunday morning.

Knaus Berry Farm is located in Homestead, Florida.  Last stop before you get to the keys.  I worked there the winter I was seventeen. I lived on angel food cakes, homemade bread, herb sticks, and milkshakes.  And yes, I gained a few pounds that winter.  I've been trying to get them to ship items ever since.  Maybe, if some of ya'll would let them know you would like to try them.... they would.  I'd buy some for you that's for sure!  hmm.  Good idea.  If I can get them to ship again, I'll ship them to a commenter on this post!
Now, if you are headed to south Florida anytime soon, it's worth the stop.  A cinnamon roll straight from the oven with a mango milkshake, is well, heaven

3 to leave a comment, click HERE:

Jangle said... Best Blogger Tips

i would like cinny rolls shipped to my house!!! or any angel food cake, or homemade breads, etc.! :)

Lisa said... Best Blogger Tips

:)...just a smile...remembering the old days!!

I thought I we were so "grown up" spending Easter Sunday on Miami Beach!!

Kimberly and Elizabeth said... Best Blogger Tips

I have wanted to try those rolls since you told Kim and I about your adventures at Knaus Berry Farm on the way home from Indy one year. I believe it was when you went down to speak at convention all those years ago, that's along time to dream about those elusive cinnamon rolls!