Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Time to Grow Up and Put on Your Big Boy Panties?

I don't care if they are too big. I don't care that they are on backwards. I don't care that they are boy undies. I am excited because she found them. She put them on. She didn't want to take them off...
On a different note, why is it that girls can wear "undies", but boys cannot wear "panties"?

3 to leave a comment, click HERE:

islandgirl said... Best Blogger Tips

I like to call them manties....makes me giggle

Goddess Divine said... Best Blogger Tips

The wolverine undies are great, and I don't want to boast, but for my last birthday one of my friends gave me some wonder woman undies and tank that are way cooler...

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

At our house everyone wears "skivvies"....say it...go ahead..."skivvies"...it just sounds cute.

Nora