Thursday, September 11, 2008

Say "Cheese"

Bea got found my camera the other night while I was blogging and decided to take some self - portraits.



I hear her shuffling the camera around, navigating the couch, bath towel placement...




And every time before she pushes for the shutter, I hear her say "Cheese"





These are the best 3 out of 58. Don't you just love digital??



This is one she wanted me to take of her. What a "Cheese" head.

This is the one she wanted to take of me. She would NOT take it until I did the total cheesy grin. We've NEVER told her to say cheese when taking her photo. SMILE, yes, but not cheese. Where do they get this stuff?

This is how she and her daddy fell asleep the other night. She was rubbing her foot on his goatee, and he was kissing it, and 'poof' both of them. Out like a light.

2 to leave a comment, click HERE:

islandgirl said... Best Blogger Tips

absolutely adorable...

Weeksie50 said... Best Blogger Tips

Aw, that last picture is priceless. To Cute.