Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Money motivates the people around here...

..and color photos jog their memory.

Last week I had a facebook conversation with C-rad, my Brooke's boyfriend.

His laptop had been stolen out of his car while he was working.  He later updated his status and said after posting fliers and offering a reward, someone had found his computer in their bushes. After congratulating him, I asked if he could come to my house and find my ipod. (It's been missing several weeks now, and no one seems to know what happened to it...)

C-rad suggested I post fliers with color photos and offer a reward.
I took his suggestion, and made this flyer:



I then posted it in the busiest spot in our house:



The hall bathroom.

Wouldn't you know it, within the hour, the missing ipod had been found!

Amazing what fliers with color photos and a reward can do!

2 to leave a comment, click HERE:

islandgirl said... Best Blogger Tips

this story makes me laugh everytime....

Lisa said... Best Blogger Tips

LOVE IT!! :)