Sunday, November 20, 2011

Cream Pie


Aunt Marilyn's Famous Cream Pie

Ingredients:
2 cups fruit
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup flour

1/2 cup sugar
1/3 cup flour
1 cup whipping cream
1/2 cup milk

Directions:

Mix first three ingredients pour into your favorite crust. Mix last four ingredients and pour over fruit mixture in pie crust.

Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

*My favorite pie crust can be found here.
*I really have an Aunt Marilyn, and this is her recipe!
*Aunt Marilyn's specialty is black raspberry cream.  Mine is peach.  I use my own canned peaches.
*I also use 1/2 & 1/2 instead of milk.
*Sometimes, I don't put in any fruit for a "cream pie". It's delicious. (you'll need to use a smaller pie pan to fill it up)
*I usually have to bake it longer. Sometimes 15 minutes longer. Until it's no longer "jiggly".
*I like to eat it after it's been in the refrigerator a couple days and it's kinda "rubbery".

1 to leave a comment, click HERE:

islandgirl said... Best Blogger Tips

Loooooove this recipe. Conrad's fave is raspberry cream...he would eat almost half the pie the first evening...