Saturday, November 19, 2011

Double Digits

Today, William turned ten.



Elizabeth made him a star wars cake that he loved. I'm so happy that she likes to make and decorate cakes. Think I'll be able to talk her into making Jackson's in a few weeks?

We took him, and nine of his friends to play laser tag tonight. A perfect game for loud little boys. William graciously invited Elizabeth, and her friend Emily. Which worked out well for Ryan and I since Emily's parents are also the parents of Gavin, one of William's friends, and they went with us! The Dads played tag with the kids while Teresa and I set up for pizza/cake/presents.


Four of his buddies are sleeping over.  Five little guys watching cartoons way to loud in the basement.  I wonder what time they'll quiet down...

0 to leave a comment, click HERE: