Thursday, December 24, 2009

It's the most Wonderful Day of the Year!

Today is my favorite day of the year. It's the one day I make a great meal, friends are invited, and the candlelight service at church wraps up our night. The house is warm, the food is good, the conversation is stimulating, the wine is flowing, and the *feeling* is FABULOUS!

I have a few gifts left to wrap, finish up the food for tonight, a wee bit of house cleaning, and for the first time ever, I am making a birthday cake for Jesus. Red Velvet of course. The menu for tonight; to start: wine. cheese/meat/olive/pickle tray, sausage sandwiches, ham/pickle/cream cheese things, main course: ham, garlic mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, corn, rolls, garden salad. dessert: birthday cake, cheesecake, sugar cream pie, grape salad. hmm. I think I need to get out of my jammies and get busy!



Christmas 2008
Have a Silent, Holy Night....

1 to leave a comment, click HERE:

islandgirl said... Best Blogger Tips

I was waiting patiently, but I still do not see pics of this year's Christmas day!