Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Favorite Things Day 3

The Garage




Sorry, I could not find a finished photo.


But this garage is one of my favorite things about this house.


It has been at least 14 years since we've had a garage with working doors.


I had no idea there was snow on the ground the other day until we backed out.


convenient, cozy, comfort!




Washer and Dryer



Ryan purchased these for me in April at an auction.


We put them in storage, and moved them into the new house with us in November.


I am still in shock and awe.


Laundry goes so fast!


And the blue color makes me happy.







ipod



My ipod Nano.


I'm sure it would make working out go faster.


Drowns out the kids on our long car trips.


Certainly makes *waiting* move along!




My Shower




LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.


my new shower.


What you cannot see is the other shower head, rain head from the ceiling and three body jets. With at least two showers a day, I am the cleanest I've ever been.


I love it so much, I've been known to drink my coffee in there. If only I could figure out how to read in there...





If I was Ty Pennington, I would come to your home and yell: "Good Evening ***insert your name here*** family!" Give you all ipods, send you on a fabulous vacation, tear down your house, build you a dream home with the best garage ever, High efficiency washer and dryer in a laundry room to die for. I'd also install a shower dreams are made in...



But I'm not Ty Pennington.



I do have ONE $25.oo gift certificate to Bath & Body Works

so that you may enjoy your shower more!



If you would like to enter this giveaway, leave a comment.
It's that easy.
Tell me your favorite thing.
Tell me to shut up about that house.
Tell me how often you trim your toenails.
Tell me your name.
Hey, I'm easy!

Winners will be randomly drawn early next week!
.


7 to leave a comment, click HERE:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I agree that the front loading washers are FABULOUS! If nothing else, for the reduced noise! The day after we got ours, I was holding the phone up to the washer on spin cycle so my mom could hear how quiet it was! Yeah - she thinks I'm a little crazy too! I need a tour of the house sometime!

FROG PRINCESS said... Best Blogger Tips

I WOULD LOVE A FRONT LOAD WASHER DRYER. I WANT THE ONE THAT DOES 16 PAIRS OF JEANS ALL AT ONCE! IF FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN TO JUST SEE IT DO IT! THANKS FOR THE FUN GIVE AWAY THIS WEEK!

Lisa said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm getting a new washer and dryer in February (not a Valentine...just in the budget). I'm excited!

:-)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Washing machine is one of your favorite things. Only from a mother of four! xoxo, Tracy
P. S. I still don't know if you are getting these messages!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Umm...since everyone else is talking about washers and dryers I am going to tackle the toenail subject. I'm obsessive and trim them often, probably too often!

E~

islandgirl said... Best Blogger Tips

I wish I didn't have to use quarters to do my laundry......

Kathie Sites said... Best Blogger Tips

I love my washer and dryer too! plus my shower and garage!