Friday, December 11, 2009

Favorite Things Day 5






I love new gadgets.

Especially ones that I feel naked without.



Sewing





I love creating new things.

I also have a mild fabric obsession.



Canning





Nope. not really.


But I do love the feeling I get when canning is finished.




Monday Morning Coffee




Most Monday mornings I meet a few of my friends for coffee, after we drop the kids at school and before we go to work. I cannot thing of a better way to start the week.

I love you guys!

The above photo is my Bunco sisters at our "Hotties in Holiday Sweaters" party. Needed a photo, this is what I had.




The Internet

I love google. I've mentioned that. I love that anytime I want, I can get on the computer and find out what has been nagging at my brain. What time does the movie start? When is my package going to arrive? How do you up cycle socks? How do you make carpet cleaner?


Most of all, I enjoy reading other blogs.


These are a few of my favorites:




Whitney


Amy


Melissa



Jennifer



Kathleen




Lisa




Fii



Ree

See, we are all on a first name basis!
Now, for the giveaway. You've suffered through a week of my favorite things, I think that is long enough!
If I was Oprah, I would give you all new little Blackberry Pearls, brand-spankin' new new sewing machines, (Elnas are my favorite!) gift certificates for your local fabric store, and canning supplies to your little hearts content, new touch screen computers with high-speed internet!
I do have ONE Pioneer Woman Cookbook autographed by the author herself!




To enter this giveaway, leave a comment.
Really it's that easy.
Tell me you already have a blackberry.
Tell me sewing is for the Amish.
Tell me only your grandmother cans.
Leave your name.
Easy as Pie...
winners will be randomly drawn next week!




6 to leave a comment, click HERE:

Lisa said... Best Blogger Tips

How did you manage that one? Did you attend a book signing? I'm jealous!

I'm also in love with my iPhone. Kyle's threatened to take it away. It's my life saver while on long car rides!!

islandgirl said... Best Blogger Tips

ummm....isn't it actually me that is technically giving the book away?

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Tracy here, leaving messages, getting no reply. Have I won anything yet??? One of my favorite things??? Every Anguilm I've ever met!

Kathie Sites said... Best Blogger Tips

hey this is your favorite neighbor!!! Thanks for a great lunch today and I hope Little Man has a great bday tomorrow! Kathie

P.S. Did i win? did i win?

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

It's pandora and I just heard straight no chaser on the radio while driving to laketon and it reminded me I needed to post something. They are on 95.1 right now!!!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Am I to late to enter? MUST HAVE THIS BOOK!

Elizabeth