Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spring Break Take 2. and 3.

Saturday and Sunday I was still in love with spring break.
We slept in, a little bit of housekeeping, Church, and a little nap.


Catnappin' with Queen Nor

Miss Nora is the nicest kitty. When she first came to live with us, she was friendly. Well, ok, ignored us for the most part, and in the evenings after the kids went to bed she would come up and want to be loved on for a few minutes then she was off to sleep in the rocking chair. She seemed happy to see me in the mornings, following me up to wake the kids, and around the kitchen while we got ready for our day.
She's slowly wanted more affection throughout the day- walking on my computer while I'm working, or jumping on the table/island while we are eating.

About six weeks ago she started picking someone to sleep with- usually Elizabeth or I and sometimes William. She also has started snuggling up to Jackson while he sleeps. It is so fun to watch her- she very tentatively creeps up to him, sniffs around, (making sure he's not going pounce on her I'm sure.) and gets comfortable.

I took her in to get spade a couple of weeks ago, after hiding in the bowels of my closet for three days, she's back to her old self. 

0 to leave a comment, click HERE: