Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Angle Family Fun Day- Part 2

Ben, Mindy and my fabulous nieces and nephews had spent a few days in Topeka before coming to our house.  They made a few purchases while the were there:


Big John and Ben
or was it
John and Big Ben?
Jim?



They are HUGE. HUGE.



"... I like big butts and I cannot lie..."




I like the way they sound on the road! The clip-clop of their shoes makes me happy.




Sweet baby Lucas and Nana.



Hunter



Miss Lydia was ready to go home. Really ready for me to stop taking pictures of her.



oh ugh. She melts my heart!



Jackson is such a baby hog.



I love her little piggies hanging out of the chair!



So, so snuggly sweet. Smells good too!



And then they left, one by one.

I am sad we all live so far apart. I really wish I could see them more often. I would love to host family dinner once a week!

2 to leave a comment, click HERE:

Lisa said... Best Blogger Tips

I've seen some big horses, but HOLY COW! (I mean HOLY HORSE!) What's he plan on pulling with them - large buildings?

Sarah said... Best Blogger Tips

He's going to FARM with them... of all things!