Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Texas Vacation Part 3

Yesterday I was back to work... but last week I was at the BEACH!

Galveston Beach was hot, windy, and the sand...oh my.  All that aside, we had a Blast!









Love this little girl.  She was not as delighted about the whole afternoon as the other kids!






One of my favorite shots of the day.  My Mom and Jennifer.




He looks just like his Mama.  Until you see his Daddy's baby pictures!



Loved his new tigger glasses.  I loved his pose.





This was my attempt to get a family shot:


Jackson is the orange dot headed for the water.

On the way home from the beach, we had one of the most memorable McDonald's experiences EVER.  Not only did repeat my order multiple times, pay for things I did not order, and have to purchase three sandwiches before getting one I could eat, all the while totally distracted by the female employee's hair implants.  The funniest part? In the bathroom before leaving?  Jackson crawled under the stall door of said employee.  yup.  Cherry on top!

With that....end of the fifth day!

0 to leave a comment, click HERE: