Sunday, June 12, 2011

Straw Hats



Straw Hats

Ingredients:

Corn chips
ground beef
taco season
chili beans
yellow cheese
lettuce
tomato
onion
black olives
sour cream

Directions:

Brown ground beef.  Add 1 package taco season for each pound of meat.

Slice, dice and chop vegetables to your liking.

Stack up anyway you like- and enjoy!

*This is probably our family's favorite meal.
*My mom puts the beans in the meat, and omits the taco season, but Ryan doesn't like beans.
*I use whatever beans I have, black, kidney, refried.
*I stack mine like this: chips, beans/meat, cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, olives.
*My kids like pickle relish and ketchup on theirs.  Sometimes we get out the ranch.

1 to leave a comment, click HERE:

islandgirl said... Best Blogger Tips

I need to make this again for my packed lunches!