Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Field Trip! (take 2)

Yesterday I walked with Isabelle's class to the Post Office.  They are going on another field trip tomorrow too.  Since it is to a farm, and I live on a farm, I'm going to get some groceries instead.  The Post Office, on the other hand, was very interesting.  For me.  Not so much for your average preschooler.


They were very excited to walk to our destination.  A little disappointed that it stopped raining for three seconds and they did not need their umbrellas.



We found our address!  In the row with our neighbors. Very fun.  Kind of strange.


She's been post marked.  Think we could mail her?

1 to leave a comment, click HERE:

islandgirl said... Best Blogger Tips

I loved working in the mailroom at UCLA. My favorite was when some dumb kid ordered alcohol online. Guess he was thinking we wouldn't check his ID when he came to pick it up. I guess you can't blame him for trying....