Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Angle Family Fun Day

We spent last weekend with my family at my brother's house in Ohio.

 Even though it was mostly rainy, the sun did come out long enough for us to have a cookout Saturday evening.


Elizabeth eating outside with our old new adopted family- old because we've known them forever, new because they've never been to family fun day before.  I think we would all agree, they are expected to come from now on!


My niece, Ashley.  She had frosted animal cookies and potato chips for dinner.  A girl after my own heart!


Papa giving Jackson (another) haircut!


Cousin Lena and Isabelle playing with Uncle Reuben's bathtub toys.


Sunday, my children decided it was warm enough to play in the creek.

It wasn't.




But they enjoyed it anyway!

0 to leave a comment, click HERE: