Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Sunday...Monday

Easter Sunday found us at church for breakfast and then the service. I love belonging to a church family where you can see and hear God working.


I decided a couple of months ago I would make Easter outfits for the kids.  Due to my wonderful gift of procrastination, I was up until 3am Sunday morning finishing them enough to wear.  I still have some handwork on Isabelle's dress and Jackson's  capris.  I love him in those little pants.  I might just have to make him some more...


Easter dinner with our dear friends.  I am so grateful they have taken us in, and tucked us under their wings.  It was a delicious lunch, and a oh-so-much-fun egg hunt!



Jackson was so funny.  He would bring the egg back to me, open it, dump the candy in the bag, and toss the egg aside. All about the good stuff!

So very happy for the perfect weather.  The kids had so much fun playing outside, riding bikes, blowing bubbles, sidewalk chalk.... and today we are back to rain. And probably everyday this week.... my garage is never going to get cleaned.

0 to leave a comment, click HERE: