Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Work, Work, Work.

Oh, my little blog, how I've missed you!

I have been so busy, and TIRED, that I have not been able to post in almost a week! I cannot believe how much I missed it. You would think with my writing skills, I would not think this fun at all!

First, I have to tell you about Rae. Over on her blog, "madebyrae" she is celebrating boys with a month long of boy-oriented hand-made things. I am so excited. CHECK IT OUT!





William is always a little sad when I make things for the girls. So excited to find some fun things for his active imagination.





Second, Marissa from "raegunwear" introduced me to this brand new online magazine:


Don't forget to check out the great things over at grosgrain!
and now, i need to get back to work!

2 to leave a comment, click HERE:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

As the mama of a boy, I can't tell you how excited I am to check out Rae's blog, boys always get slighted! Need proof???? Check out any childrens clothing boutique or catalog...boys section, teeney tiny with nothing but monster trucks and camo, girls section, monsterously huge, and cute, always very cute!!! It's the plight of the mother of super cute boys everywhere! I am off to check out "Celebrate the boy" now, thanks for sharing Sarah!!

E~

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Sluggish Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Swiftly Find HD Movies, PC Games, MP3 Albums, Applications and Download Them @ Flying Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup[/B][/URL]