Saturday, February 27, 2010

Another Post About My Kids

In addition to all the craziness in my life over the last six weeks, Isabelle and Jackson started going to a new babysitter.

It was a very difficult thing for me to tell the previous sitter, very emotional.  Lots of tears, snot, and other bodily fluids.  Not to mention the anxiety.  And all that was me.  The kids were fine.  

The kids have been at Miss Mary Jane's for a month now, and we could not be happier.  Every morning after breakfast they sit around her kitchen table and have preschool!  She is teaching Isabelle how to write her name, trace, cut, they talk about shapes, colors.  She reads  books everyday before naptime.  She is the new love of my life.

This is the story Isabelle told me tonight:

Mom.

what.

Mom.

what Isabelle?

Today, Miss Mahy Jane put a egg in a jar!

she did?

and then, she poured some stuff on the top!

oh?

and then, the egg? it turned into a PEACH!!


Isabelle loves it there.  Even the boys that "break my heaht".

Miss Mary Jane lets her paint.  And paint she does.  Here are two she made this week:




Today, she broke my heart.

Jackson's first painting.


Miss Mary Jane put paint in a bag with this paper and let him squish it around.

Precious.

2 to leave a comment, click HERE:

Lisa said... Best Blogger Tips

Sometimes those hardest changes are worth every tear. She sounds like a keeper!

Kimberly and Elizabeth said... Best Blogger Tips

I am so glad you love Mary Jane! I love seeing little Isabelle and Jackson every morning! Isabelle always has a story for me, the other day she told me "Mommy used to do things." and I told her all Mommies used to do things, and one day we will do them again!