Monday, February 15, 2010

Our Valentine Weekend

*phew* It was a busy one!

Ryan has worked every weekend since Christmas.  He was ready for a break, and we were ready to spend some time with him.

Friday was a fabulous night out with my "Bunco Babes".  Laughing, laughing, laughing.  It felt so good!

Saturday, the men in our house brought the ladies flowers for Valentines!


Ryan got each of the girls a pink rose, and me a bouquet of yellow and pink.



William picked out tulips for us because he knows they are my favorite.

He looks adorable in the photo, and I look like crap.  We'll keep it anyway!


Saturday night found us at a Steak/Seafood restaurant in the city with friends, Amir & Nili.  I had the orange roughy, it was delicious.  Almost as good as the wine!  And then to "Couples Retreat".  I was laughing so hard I wasn't making any noise.

My good friend Pandora kept the kids overnight for us.  So nice to sleep-in in my own bed!



 Sunday morning coffee in my love mug.


Sunday night 3 of my African mission-trip girls went to see "Dear John" and to Buffalo Wild Wings.  

Three wonderful nights out in a row.  But today is Monday, and I'm left with my pleasant memories while I do the dishes and pick up the house...

3 to leave a comment, click HERE:

Kimberly and Elizabeth said... Best Blogger Tips

Hey, I have that mug! Hallmark, right?

E~

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Glad I got to be a part of your fabulous weekend! xoxo

islandgirl said... Best Blogger Tips

tulips....best choice! xoxo