Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It may be connected to my recent hearing loss and gray hair...

Those of you who know me, know that I plan very little. And when I do plan, I usually change it.  I'm a "fly by the seat of my pants girl" "I take things as they come. yeah, that me" (name that movie).  Recently, when things get "thrown" at me, I have a hard time adjusting.  Like yesterday.  When Jackson broke out in this incredible rash:


Having to cancel all my appointments to take him to the Dr. (it's hives, not chicken pox) I was at home all day.



Did I get anything done? Nope.  I was planning on being gone all day, not work at home.



This morning the hives are considerably worse.  Back to the Dr. we go.



I may have to reschedule my afternoon again... Think I'll be a little more flexible in my planning today? 


Probably not.

4 to leave a comment, click HERE:

Jangle said... Best Blogger Tips

OH. MY. WORD!!!!! What in the world are they from????? Yikes! Hope he's feeling better!

islandgirl said... Best Blogger Tips

That looks AWFUL! Is it painful?

oh, and Pretty Woman!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Ohhh... Good luck with that. Sending lots of happy thoughts your way.

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

WOW!! That looks like something you would see in a medical book! Poor little guy...hope he feels better soon!