Monday, February 7, 2011

Window On My World

This is what happens to all the photos we receive in our "Holiday Greetings"



This year, our board was over-flowing!
I added a few more today that I had missed.
I always feel so bad throwing away the ones from previous years.

What do you do with yours?

3 to leave a comment, click HERE:

Kimberly and Elizabeth said... Best Blogger Tips

I see my card on there! I feel honored!

Elizabeth

p.s. - totally I keep mine, they are fun to look back on!

Jangle said... Best Blogger Tips

I throw them into a drawer below my millions of photo albums to "deal with later"...the drawer isn't full yet, so I guess that means "later" isn't here yet either. :)

Lisa said... Best Blogger Tips

I combine them all into a few pages in our scrapbooks - trimmed of course, but the pictures are still there!