Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My, How Time Flies

I realized yesterday when I got this little photo on my phone:


That I have not got near all the things I had hoped to accomplish while my little people were gone. 





I've been too busy playing Elizabeth's dsi, (it's addicting.)




and catching up on my dvr.  Like The Bachelor.  Can you believe he let her go? She was my favorite!

And reading.  I've read 5 books so far.  And taken two baths, and I'm headed there for my third now.  We did take the kids to see the "Green Hornet" on Sunday.  Not appropriate for their age.  Should have read the fine print.  I have not made a real meal either.  Elizabeth has done a little cooking, and we've been working on the things in the fridge.



I did get motivated yesterday, and finished the laundry and took care of this annoying little pile.  I may get more done this week, I may not.  I'm going to enjoy the last few days of my vacation... starting with that bubble bath.

0 to leave a comment, click HERE: