Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Night, The Week in Review...

Several things happened this week, things I've been waiting forever for it seems.




My new laptop came in!  She is so pretty, and I cannot wait to put her to use!




I got a new camera!  Kimberly at Portraits by Kimberly set me up with a Canon 20d.  My two lenses came in the mail on Wednesday.  Not that I know what to do with either of them, but Kim has promised to show me!

Ryan and I headed to St. Louis Friday afternoon to meet my parents and collect our little people.  We had a nice time chatting with each other in the car~ T. keep our big kids for us, so we had the time to ourselves.  I started reading "The Five Love Languages" by Gary Chapman.  I can only read for so long in the car before I start to get sick.... but we got a few chapters in.

We had dinner at Ruby Tuesday's in Effingham Illinois.  I was so excited to find salad greens, spinach and edamame on the salad bar!  Not to mention the square white plates.  Every thing taste better on square plates.

We got to the western side of St. Louis about 11pm, and slept for a couple of hours before the rest of our party showed up.  I'm pretty sure we were more excited to see them,  than them us!  Poor Jackson, I think he was a little confused.  He wanted Ryan and I, and kept hugging us, and kept going back in forth between us. When we turned the light off to go to sleep, (both kids in our bed) he got up to find "Nana" no less than four times.

We got home Saturday afternoon in time to get cleaned up and join some friends for a fundraiser for the kids school.  Our team: "No if's, and's or butt's"  totally rocked out "Trivia Night", winning the first two rounds, tying the third, and coming in third overall after ten rounds.  I cannot claim any credit, besides having smart friends!

Today after church, we hung out here at home, the kids were happy to be here, and with each other.  A nice, relaxing day.

Tomorrow I have to take both little people to the Doctor.  Well visits.  Jackson's 2 year. Two months late, I know. And Isabelle's Kindergarten physical. Kindergarten physical.  Crazy.

We have a busy week, back to the carpool, preschool, work, homework, laundry, cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping,  Wednesday night church, 4-H meeting, kindergarten round up, the library, and unfortunately, a visit to the funeral home, and possibly one to the hospital.

Glad my people are all at home... but man, the mess!

0 to leave a comment, click HERE: