Saturday, January 16, 2010

I Love Her

I was frantically cleaning the bathrooms today when I heard Jackson wake up from his nap. At least an hour earlier than I had hoped. I finished up what I was doing, and went up to his room to find Isabelle sitting next to him in the crib rubbing his back. Immediately upset, I thought she had went in and woke him. In a very much Walmart-mom tone, I said:

"What are you doing???"

And very sweetly, she replied:

"I heard him crying so I came in to make him feel better."

"It didn't work so I just wiped the tears from his eyes."

I love her.

5 to leave a comment, click HERE:

Lisa said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh...I feel your pain! I hate/love those moments. Hate - because I look SO evil when I yell, LOVE - because they make your heart melt!!

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said... Best Blogger Tips

oh my gosh I don't know if it gets sweeter than that

Janell said... Best Blogger Tips

She is precious, for sure!!

Kimberly and Elizabeth said... Best Blogger Tips

aww..."I just wiped the tears from his eyes."...excuse me while I wipe the tears from mine! Too sweet!

emiperkins said... Best Blogger Tips

I LOVE HER TOO! This is super sweet.