Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Farmer Family Fun!

Last Saturday my Mom, my Aunt Tawn, my cousin Jennifer and her three girls, Clara, Reese and Brynn came to spend three fabulously fun days with us.

Isabelle and Reece on the stairs.
Why do they like to lay on them?



Everyone enjoyed the tea party...even William. When he wasn't serving!



We have enough snow now to go sledding, and Elizabeth and Clara had a ball.



We ate. Grandma's Chicken Pot Pie.
And thanks to Jennifer, I have 3/4's of a sugar cream pie to eat.



They watched movies.
And Sponge Bob. don't tell.




And poor sweet Brynn. Jackson bullied this sweet little baby the entire weekend.
I had a really nice time chatting with Jennifer. I feel like I say this all the time, but it really is
nice to talk with other women who share the same day to day stuff. Makes me feel good to know that other people experience the same joy, sorrow, anger, and will to move on, and to do better.
Jennifer is a great mother, sister, daughter and friend. I really love spending time with her....especially since she is the one person who understands when I need to vent about MY MOM!

1 to leave a comment, click HERE:

Kimberly and Elizabeth said... Best Blogger Tips

If you need help with that sugar cream pie, you know where to find me!

E~