Monday, March 16, 2009

Weekend Highlights...

The weather this weekend was perfect. Spring is near!

The kids did not have school on Friday so we got busy in the morning and did our housekeeping, and in the afternoon went to dentist appointments.

Will had to have a tooth extracted. I was so nervous for him. Elle and I explained it all, even the shot. He did FABULOUS. When it was over, he told me he cried. "A little, not much. Just a little". He also said: "There was no shot. Just a pinch." (like we had lied to him.) Oh K. I'm not telling him any different. Straw Hats for dinner with our best buddies.

Saturday the kids helped Ryan pick up sticks in the yard while I went to a baby shower, and then to friends so Ryan could help tear out their front steps. They are building an addition with a FABULOUS new kitchen.... Hamburgers and Hotdogs with the same best buddies...

Sunday, church and hanging out at home...



More little kids! They are so cute. They've joined the other Nanny in the "Maternity Ward."




Bea has a handful of food telling this goat: "Get off the fence." "Get OFF the fence"




Petting Tess. She's all fuzzy with her winter coat. I am waiting for her to gloss up for summer..



Swinging with our neighbor. She likes to go "Higher" .



Ryan burned some of the sticks & twigs they had gathered up.
Of course they wanted s'mores.


A perfect Sunday evening dinner.

3 to leave a comment, click HERE:

Goddess Divine said... Best Blogger Tips

It does sound like a FABULOUS weekend

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Tracy told me about your blog! It is indeed, Fabulous! (I'll bet you get that a lot!)

islandgirl said... Best Blogger Tips

ummm...your weekend sounds significantly better than my weekend! I wanna hang out with you!