Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I Have Hope

I don't know about you all, but when these kids get home from school it is a mad house here.

It drives me crazy. I have no idea how to make it any different. There is just so much stuff to get done. Homework..dinner..dishes..laundry..cleaning..baths..bed. And if we have something to go to? OH MY.

But I have HOPE.

On Monday, Elle decided she wanted to make dinner.


She did a FABULOUS job of Vegetable Beef Soup.



Her Fabulous assistant ~ Bea!

2 to leave a comment, click HERE:

islandgirl said... Best Blogger Tips

I can't believe you have a daughter old enough to make you dinner! It was yesterday she was saying..."Fly in cotze?" and "Adoing Brookie?"

Kimberly and Elizabeth said... Best Blogger Tips

You tell her if she can clean too, she's hired! I got a position that needs filled....mine! Mama needs a break!

Elizabeth