Friday, March 6, 2009

Regardless of what some of you may think, I have been doing more than sleeping and feeding the baby.


I finished up these sheets for Jack's bassinet.




And this bag. I really love the floral fabric.



I recently joined "The Grocery Game" and needed something for my coupons, so I made this great little coupon clutch. I got the pattern from Lisa over at "A Happy Little Family".



It was easy to put together, and the pattern was FREE!

I'll keep you posted on how much $$$ I'm saving at the grocery.

1 to leave a comment, click HERE:

Lisa said... Best Blogger Tips

Hey...It looks great! I need to add your tip you sent about the velcro.

I've always HATED clipping coupons, but since joining our local coupon site, I've seriously saved 50%. No kidding. Now it's addicting to jump back in the Suburban, throw my purse in the seat and scramble to see how much I saved. Yep, I'm a dork.