Thursday, March 26, 2009

I Forgot About 3 Year Olds.... Again.

I am sitting here at the computer trying to get a document ready send to my office before I head off to work.

I hear Bea's toast pop-up from the toaster, so I finish my sentence, walk through my room to check on Jack, and when I get to the kitchen there is smoke billowing out of the microwave.

I open the door to quickly close it again. Way more smoke in the microwave.


When I ask her what she is cooking in there, she tells me "A bwownie.". Oh. I like warm brownies too.

I open the kitchen window, and turn on the ceiling fan. By this time both of us are coughing.

I brave the microwave again to pull out a smoking paper towel with nothing but brownie dust on it.

It is still smoking outside.

0 to leave a comment, click HERE: