Friday, March 20, 2009

Splish Splash He Was Takin' a Bath

Jack likes his bath so much it is fun for the rest of us just to watch him in it.
The other night I decided instead of his little blue baby bath, to lay him on his back in the tub.
As soon as I layed him down, he kicked and laughed. It was so cute I wanted to go get the camera and record, but I quickly remembered that you cannot leave a baby in the tub alone...phew!
Last night I took the camera in the bathroom with me, and of course, no laughing. Here it is anyway.

He has been finding his first two fingers on his right hand the last couple of days. I think it is so cute, and it makes him happy!

I'm sure when he is 5, the post title will be: "How do you get your Kindergartner to stop sucking His fingers?"

1 to leave a comment, click HERE:

islandgirl said... Best Blogger Tips

He is so cute and I am glad you have not left him unattended in the bath, even if it means we didn't get to see the giggles!