Thursday, October 2, 2008

Mail

I love getting the mail. Ryan is usually the one at home during the day, so I do not get the pleasure very often. In December he will refrain, and let me get it when I get home because he knows how I love to get Christmas cards. Today, I was home with the kids, and he was gone! I was so EXCITED when I opened the box!

The first thing I opened was these FABULOUS wraps I purchased on ebay.



I love these in the fall and the spring for those evenings that get cool. They are also great for breastfeeding coverage without those funky-looking baby cover-ups. I purchased black, deep red and camel. I thinking about the lavender and pink one that they offered as well....


The second package I opened was from "Lisa, the Mom" over at A Happy Little Family
She had a fall giveaway, and I WON!!!



Is it not the cutest bag you have seen?? And guess what? she MADE it.
I absolutely LOVE it. So much, that I immediately moved my stuff in!

Now, in the 3 minutes that it took me to make the short walk to the mailbox, this is what happened inside.


Black Mascara. Mary Kay. Long lasting. Water Proof.


And if you give a two year old mascara, she's gonna want her "pigs" painted.

And if you paint a two year old's pigs, she's gonna want her fingernails done too.


And if you paint her fingernails, she's gonna want to cheese for the camera.

2 to leave a comment, click HERE:

islandgirl said... Best Blogger Tips

I love it!! Too cute.

Lisa said... Best Blogger Tips

That's like "If you give a mouse a cookie" right?

I'm glad you like the bag!