Saturday, January 8, 2011

Ok, Ok, Ok.

So everything I do seems to be a day late.    Life happens.

I am in the middle of cleaning the house today, the upstairs is finished.  On to the main floor after a quick break!

The kids are upstairs re-messing it as I type.   They are playing some kind of animal game, and Jackson's pack and play is the pen.  I'm pretty happy that they are playing nicely, not so happy that they are making another mess they will not want to clean up.   I'm going to yell for them to go to the basement. They'll be happy about that.

Any - hoo! On to our final winner!  Have I told you guys how much fun this is for me?  IT IS!! And new shoes?  I'm always about that!

The winner of "Favorite Things" day 5, is......





Number 11!!  


Congratulations Goddess Divine!

0 to leave a comment, click HERE: