Monday, January 10, 2011

Me+Motherhood=Failure

Facts to support my findings:

1.  I had to google third grade homework.

2.  Jackson had a tootsie pop and a pepsi for breakfast.

3.  William has a raging infection in his mouth.
     A.  Probably due to the fact that he didn't brush his teeth his ENTIRE two week break from school.  
     B.  Probably because I never told him to.

4.  Elizabeth broke one of my favorite coffee mugs this morning, and I cried. Real tears.

I'm sure there's more.  These findings are within the last 5 days.

2 to leave a comment, click HERE:

islandgirl said... Best Blogger Tips

failure is a pretty harsh word.

Kimberly and Elizabeth said... Best Blogger Tips

I would NEVER use the word FAILURE to describe you!

1. If God didn't want us to use Goggle to "help" our kids with homework He wouldn't have invented it!

2. Start the day off with sugar and caffiene, and the crash comes earlier, allowing you to be more productive!


3. Some of the teeth are probably still baby teeth right??? They were going to fall out anyway!

4. It' hard to find the perfect mug to become your morning caffiene delivery vehicle, of course you would cry! Who wouldn't???

E~