Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My New Favorite Thing

Last week after recovering from strep, I was catching up on some of the blogs I follow.  I stopped at  madebyrae she is having a fun "Spring Top Week" and I love checking out all the great things people are making.  She also sponsored "Celebrate the Boy" awhile back with great boy crafts.  

But what caught my eye on this day, was these:



click here! to see Rae's.

I HAD to have some.  I cruised on over to the Sarah & Abraham site .  I was very disappointed to see that they only had cards for Mom's to one or two children.  I quickly sent them a message, and said: "I love your "calling cards" but I am a mommy to four".  "Do you think there would be any way you could change the view to landscape and have four kids on them?" xo, Sarah.  word for word.  Except for the xo.  They don't know me that well.  yet.

That was Thursday morning before 10 am.  Within two hours, she (Sarah) emailed me back, saying, "absolutely, I've added them to our website, check it out".  (not her own words, but close enough).

I made my selections on Friday, and they arrived Monday.  Did you hear? paid for on Friday, arrived on Monday.  That is service.



Can you get over the cuteness??

1 to leave a comment, click HERE:

Kimberly and Elizabeth said... Best Blogger Tips

I cannot believe the cuteness! LOVE!

E~