Friday, April 16, 2010

It's Friday.

(insert BIG sigh)


I worked today.  I hate working on Friday.  I really think Friday should be used for getting ready for the weekend.

On my lunch I went to Dollar General and purchased junk food and hot dog buns for the school carnival.  Having a difficult time purchasing food I don't want my kids to win, I picked out popcorn and iced graham crackers.  Semi-healthy right?  Not to worry.  My kids picked out the Swiss Cake rolls and Pringles.

After work, school carnival.  William got a black mustache!

Silent Auction Fund-raiser for a local senior center.  I'm pretty sure I *won* an FABULOUS chair!

Drop the kids to Ryan, and off to Bunco!  Chips & salsa, an ice cold Corona and my girls!  I cannot tell you how happy I am to have these girls in my life. It is those moments that we spend together, that I can take off my other hats, (mom, wife, sister, daughter, co-worker, chef, maid... ) and just be me, Sarah.  Friend.  

1 to leave a comment, click HERE:

Jeff, Whitney & Quinn said... Best Blogger Tips

A such a FABULOUS friend, at that! Love you! XOXO