Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Great Plan

Winding up the last week without my little people, I had grand plans of not only finishing the projects I started, but starting more and finishing them as well.  I guess someone else had a better plan.  Not so sure how me being sick was a better plan, but I'm willing to roll with it.  I am very thankful that the little people were being cared for by someone who didn't smell like puke and sweat.

As you may have noticed, there is a "Relay for Life" button on the left.  I was asked to be part of a team walking Friday night.  Yes, that is tomorrow.  We were asked to raise $200. on our own.

Relay for life has luminaries you can purchase for a special lighting ceremony, my personal team is selling "prayers" to be attached to a helium balloon that will be released at midnight.  My team also had some bake sales, t-shirt sales, food booths at local sporting events.  I did not participate in any of the food events because I decided to make bags.  MmmHmm.  Make bags.  That plan came to a screeching halt on Monday night.

I have two finished, and three in various steps.

That's ok.  The Bunco group is participating in a different Relay for Life walk in June.  Maybe I'll have them done by then.

In the meantime, if you are so inclined to donate to a wonderful cause in my name, I'd appreciate it.  Just click on the link at the left.  I'll blow ya'll kisses.


1 to leave a comment, click HERE:

FROG PRINCESS said... Best Blogger Tips

BAGS? YOU ARE MAKING BAGS?! I WANT TO BE FIRST IN LINE TO PURCHASE ONE OF THEM! LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH AND WHEN THEY ARE DONE!