Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Princess Ashley

Being an Auntie is my favorite job. One of my major goals in life is to be THE favorite Auntie.
Last week, my brother and sister-in-law blessed me with a niece.
Ashley



Isn't she sweet?

Here she is with her big brother and sister, Lydia & Hunter.

I love you little Ashley!
More importantly, I've been shopping. You can expect a package in the next few days!

2 to leave a comment, click HERE:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

I saw your note on Whiteny's blog about the Baby Ktan. I also have one and loved it. My little girl is now 8 months old and the baby bjorn works a little better since she is so much bigger (we got that one for my husband). But I totally reccommend it as well!

Goddess Divine said... Best Blogger Tips

One of my goals in life is to be the best Auntie too.