Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Program

We had two Christmas programs this year (last year), and I missed them both. All three kids were in the Church program the evening that Jack was born. I had promised Elle that I would be there...we never would have guessed that one of our babies would be born so close to the due date. Elle had a solo in one of the songs, and a speaking part, Will was a sheep, and Bea sang "Happy Birthday" to Jesus. I heard that it was fabulous, but have yet to see any video.


The School Program is more of a concert, but the 1st graders put on a short play with the 2nd graders. Will was a soldier and a shepherd. Nana was my replacement. (Is really a substitute if they would rather have her than me?)


After painfully practicing those lines for what seemed like years, I was a little sad to miss it... Will is on the left.




Will is in the black pants with red shirt, and Elle is in the black dress. Both on the left.

More updates to come!

Ok, for some reason, I cannot get the video of Elle on this post. grr.

1 to leave a comment, click HERE:

islandgirl said... Best Blogger Tips

I absolutely LOVE elementary school Christmas programs. Even if I don't know the kids. They are just the best!