Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy New Year!

New Years Eve found us with our friends. I would just like to take a moment and say that we have the best friends ever. Really. The love and support they have shown us over the years is well, like that of a close family. Without all the crap.

Thanks for being our friends!

After eating for several hours, and playing "battle of the sexes" (the girls won, of course) and scatergories, ("pretty, pretty, princess" IS a term of endearment that we use for Bea). We were home and cozied up in our jammies and on our couch to watch the ball drop.


New Years Day found Ryan at the annual auction, and me at the local quilt stores 50% off sale!

My fabulous finds:


I have some things cut out, and I'll show you the projects as I get them finished, but as you know, it's slow going here....it may be awhile!

1 to leave a comment, click HERE:

islandgirl said... Best Blogger Tips

I am very interested to see the finished products of these finds at the quilt store. What kind of magic are you going to work with them?