Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Homework Box

I don't know about your house, but homework time at our house is CRAZY.
 
ugh. I hate it.
 
In a  perfect world, everyone would come home from school, put their things away neatly, get themselves a healthy snack and quietly quickly do their homework.
In my perfect world.
 
Since remembering to pick up my kids from the right spot at the right time is as close as I get to a perfect world, I came up with this fabulous idea to help me with homework time.
 
Enter:  "The Homework Box"
 

It's bright orange, and labeled.
(easy to find)



It is stocked with everything a 1st grader needs.
(no more whining about not finding what she needs)



Glue
Glue stick
A 24 box of crayola crayons
Scissors
Sharpened pencils
Pink erasers
 
Keeping everything in the box works for me!
 
 


0 to leave a comment, click HERE: