Sunday, July 29, 2012

Caprese Salad


 
Caprese Salad


My favorite summer salad. Hands down.

Fresh tomatoes from the farmers market, fresh basil from my herb garden, fresh mozzarella from Walmart... and the balsamic reduction? I made it. yup. yup.

I used Ree's recipe from The Pioneer Woman. You can find it HERE.

And, yes. That is my salad in the photo above. Be impressed.

2 to leave a comment, click HERE:

Lisa said... Best Blogger Tips

Mine too!!! We're just days away from fresh tomatoes from our garden. The fresh mozzarella is waiting in the fridge. We just use a little olive oil, salt, pepper and an aged balsamic that we save for "special" occasions. Hmmm...would this be an appropriate breakfast? Sounds great right now!

islandgirl said... Best Blogger Tips

I was hungry before I saw this.....