Thursday, July 5, 2012

Aunting

A few weeks ago my brother asked me to come and watch his beautiful daughter while they went on a bike ride. (Bike as in motorcycle) I, of course, was delighted.

Jackson and I packed up and headed to Ohio to spend the day with this little cutie:






He loves her so much.  Would totally figure our last child likes babies more than any of our other children combined. Then again, he may  night like her so much if she monopolized his mother's attention...

Baby Edy is a petite little gal- and much to my delight, she sucks her fingers! The middle two, just like her Uncle Simon.





She multi-talented just like he is as well...



She can suck her fingers AND pick her nose at the same time!




At the end of the day, when I put the little missy in her bed so I could pick up some things, Jackson decided there was room for two!

Being an Auntie, is one of my most favorite things, I am so blessed to have such wonderful nieces and nephews!

0 to leave a comment, click HERE: