Thursday, September 15, 2011

What I've Been Doing.

I think I mentioned it here before... but I'm coordinating a fundraiser for the kids school.  It's finally coming together, and I'm getting really excited about the whole thing.

In years past, the decorations have been phenomenal.  Way, way above my skill level.  Even though I am scaling them back, I'm pretty happy with the way they are all coming together.

Thanks to *Pinterest* I've been able to keep all my ideas and inspirations in one spot, and I'm showing them to you today!

For the tables, we are having cream and a soft green candles in clear glass hurricanes with dried split peas and coffee beans. Like so:



Did you know that coffee beans are a little pricey? I'm on the hunt for cheap ones... they are going to end up in the trash at the end of the night anyway!



Burlap.  For table runners and perhaps around the perimeter of the room, to cover unsightly brick!





Grapevine and twiggy things with twinkle lights!

I spent at least 4 hours in Hobby Lobby a few weekends ago picking things out, comparing prices.  Oh my.  That staff was glad to see me go... with all four of my carts!

I feel like I have a good handle on it, and cannot wait to see the finished product.  *I'll post pics*

0 to leave a comment, click HERE: