Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I have not posted in awhile.  Not because I'm way to busy, or because nothing has been happening.  The same shenanigans I usually post about still occur daily in our home.  I have not posted because I'm not in the mood.  Yup.  I have a headache. Or toothache rather.  I'll tell you all about it.  When I get in the mood.

Sunday we had our neighborhood trick or treating, with our friends meeting back at our house for hot dogs and sloppy Joe's.  The kids think it is the funnest thing to dress up, AND get candy.  I love the hour they are all gone!


In typical Sarah fashion, Elizabeth's costume was pulled together 20 minutes before they were to leave.  She loved being a gypsy, and has already decided that next year, she wants to be a pirate.



William decided a while back that he wanted to be a "student".  School uniform? check. Glasses? check.



Isabelle was our little lion.  A little mascara and some whiskers and she was delighted.
Jackson's costume? Halloween themed jammies from Walmart.  Works for me, and his siblings loved it.

We then tried to get a photo off all of them together....




As good as it got!

Jackson hopped on the wagon and snuggled up.  He is such a big boy already!

Wrapped up with her best friend in the whole world....

And they are OFF!

0 to leave a comment, click HERE: