Friday, November 19, 2010

It's Been a Whole Week?

Already?  Wow.  That went quick.  We've been busy I guess.  And I've been tired.  I love the quote: "I can handle a crisis, it's the day to day crap that gets me down".  Amen.  In any case, I have a lot to say, and pictures to post, so off we go!

Two Saturday's ago, the whole family went to the not-so-local sale barn to see what kind of pigs they had to offer.


I was a little miffed that Ryan made me change out of my yoga pants into jeans,
so I made sure the kids wore mis-matched clothing so that we would fit in better.

Ryan bought the first couple of "lots" through the ring, 


We loaded them up, and brought them home!


The "big pigs", all snuggled up.


And the little guys.
Cute.
Right up there with sleeping babies.

0 to leave a comment, click HERE: