Sunday, August 16, 2009

House Update #4

Week 2 of the stick construction, and we couldn't be happier with how quickly it's going up!





Finishing the second story interior stud-walls and wrapping.





Covering the roof.






Bea, on the roof with Matt, the contractor and Daddy. I had a firm grip on the window...





Bea, in her room with apparently her "gangsta" pose.




The family, on the porch under the dining room window





View from the front.







Friday they started wrapping with the white stuff, and cut out windows so I could "get a feel" for the place - Thanks Matt!







The kids were so excited, they built stairs to the second story. We would not let them climb the ladder up to see their rooms. Looks like a good time - out spot huh?






Will, in his room,






and Jack in his!

I cannot wait to dig this out for High School Graduation!






Finally, the garage!


2 to leave a comment, click HERE:

islandgirl said... Best Blogger Tips

Love the gangsta pose!

Connie Jahnke Long said... Best Blogger Tips

The little butt picture would be a good one for the high school year book also. I have a couple butt pictures of my son that I've already warned him about. And for my daughter I have two...not one...but two pictures of her throwing a temper tantrum. One when she was about 2 yrs old and one when she was about 10. I'm waiting for the one I can get now that she's 15. LOL! Darn kids anyways.