Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Double Digits

Our little princess has turned TEN. It's shocking to even type the number. This year we decided that turning ten was cause to CELEBRATE!



We started the party at my friend Karen's pottery studio. I think the "Over Thirty" crowd had just as much fun as well, a ten year old!




Working on their pieces..



Finished!



They each made a "personal" pizza.




Cake time!





The gifts - She LOVED them all..



Making the "keep them busy" craft, decorated bags. Kept them busy for 10 minutes. Kept me busy for 90.




Happy Birthday to my little Princess!


2 to leave a comment, click HERE:

Connie Jahnke Long said... Best Blogger Tips

I wish I would have thought about doing something like this when Emily was younger. Now its all about boys, make up...well you. BTW...I love that cake!

FROG PRINCESS said... Best Blogger Tips

WHERE DID YOU GET THE CAKE?!